You may qualify for the following varieties of refunds before approving your Order.
- 100% refund in case that:
- A technical payment mistake has occurred. (e.g. a payment for identical Order or one Order is paid twice). The issue description must be reported to our Support Team immediately. A full return is possible if the writer has not been appointed to order yet.
- Such repeated situation when not suitable writer was found. The customer will be promptly informed about such incidents by our support team, who will become the initiator of a full repay.
- When the ordered assignment is no longer demanded by you because the writer has missed the deadline or it was not delivered in time. In such a case, any completed text content will be mailed to you. Moreover, you are not eligible to use any of the already accomplished materials.
- 70% refund in case that:
- You want to cease the Order you placed after we appointed the writer to start working on it, and a lesser amount of 50% of the time has passed. If the author has already begun creating your Order, the work of the writer has to be compensated.
- 50% refund in case that:
- We are unable to find you a writer for revision for the moment.
- You decided to deny the order after the author was assigned and over 50% of the time was run out. In this case, the writer should be granted for the amount of work done.
After the Paper was sent back for a revision, it contains the idea that you approve the Order as favorable and just demand some updates to the already fulfilled material. If you request for revision at least once, in such case a full refund will be impossible.
The compensation is not available:
- Multiple Choice Question Tasks;
- Money from you Store Credit Balance;
- When the Quality Assurance departments are confident that the initial instructions of the Order have been met;
- Discount and Extra Options such as Plagiarism Report, VIP Customer Service, Editor’s Check, Preferred writer, Table of Contents/Outline, Abstract and Sources Used.
- Situations when orders have been previously approved by you by clicking the “Approve” button;
It wasn’t mentioned above that the Order may be annulated by you for any reason after it was placed on the Website and thereafter you have 14 days Cooling-Off Refund Period that takes effect after the date we accept the Order. If this period went out, you are not able to ask for refund anymore.
You may contact us at any time and exercise your right to receive the refund. While the Refund Period is valid, you have to send us your message and arrangement of your right to be repaid.
It is possible to get 100% refund in case the author has not started doing your Order as you asked until the Cooling-Off Refund Period ends.
The refund process lasts for fourteen days after the date when you allow us to know about your cessation of the Order and completed in the same way as you paid for the Order if we did not agree differently.